JOIN OUR FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Vitality Evolution Forums Meditation Why should you meditate?

• Why should you meditate?

Oliver updated 1 year, 9 months ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • Steven

October 4, 2019 at 2:18 am

Why should you meditate?

• Penelope

October 4, 2019 at 2:43 am

Meditation (Dhyan) has deep impact on brain and consciousness if you know how to do it correctly and you have got the neck of it. Regular practice of Meditation empowers your consciousness to have access to the deeper layers of your subconscious mind which most of the people are not even aware of. For the first time you will be able to clearly see how your subconscious mind has been controlling your mood and decision making. Also you start realizing that so far you were living in a sleeping mode and were living very superficial life.

This clarity would give you the power to control your emotions, decision making and overall behavior.

• Eric Coleman

October 25, 2019 at 3:41 am

Because it can literally save your life while being seriously diseased. A properly performed meditation can help you to find the way(s) out of a disease.

It sounds easy but actually it is not. You must know a meditation technique by heart or spend quite a few time to develop your own approach. I went by the second way.

• Michelle

December 1, 2019 at 3:09 am

Actually, this question is a bit like asking why is there a need to wear shoes. There isn’t. We all can walk without them. It will be more painful at first. There will be places we can’t go and in the winter we’ll be colder, but we can manage life without shoes.

Same with meditation. We can certainly manage life without it, but it will also certainly be more painful without the buffer…that’s understating it…without the magic carpet a daily meditation practice provides.

• Steven

December 9, 2019 at 6:27 am

The popularity of meditation is increasing as people are constantly discovering more about its benefits, and truth be told, it is how I started my meditation journey.

As of now, I am not where I want to be with my meditation, but I have come a long way. There still are days when I cannot shut off my brain and there still are days when I sit in vain and try to meditate. But, I simply cannot.

However, due to the pleasant experiences that I have had with meditation I can firmly say meditation is for everybody, you just have to believe in it.

Additionally, here are the reasons why meditation is, in fact, the best thing you could be doing right now:

#1 Meditation reduces stress. After meditating you will feel like the whole weight that you have been carrying on your shoulders has been lifted of.

#2 Meditation increases the sense of empathy and connectedness. You may not even know what that is, and that is the strongest reason why you should start practicing meditation today.

#3 Meditation makes you more creative. It awakens the deepest parts of your being and helps you be more inspired.

#4 Meditation improves your memory.

#5 Meditation decreases depression. All mindfulness practices do.

#6 Meditation improves information processing and decision-making.

#7 Meditation makes you stronger against pain.

#8 -Meditation increases the ability to keep focus in spite of distractions.

#9 Meditation prevents you from falling in the trap of multitasking too often.

#10 Meditation promotes emotional health.

#11 Meditation enhances self-awareness.

#12 Meditation generates kindness.

#13 Meditation improves sleep.

#14 Meditation slows the aging process.

#15 Meditation boosts the immune system.

#16 Meditation increases positive emotions.

#17 Meditation improves sociability.

#18 Meditation helps people to overcome addictions.

#19 Meditation increases your sense of meaning.

#20 Meditation increases your sense of purpose.

• Oliver

January 17, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Meditation can give us better sleep, reduce our stress, make us more peaceful, help us deal with the conflicts of life with more focused mind.

But that’s not the true gift of meditation.

Meditation is meant to awaken the true potential within all of us.

To understand who we are, what is my relationship with all LIVING BEINGS and what is my relationship with NATURE.

The mind is compared to a mirror. When you look in a mirror, you expect to see yourself. But when that mirror is covered with years and years of duat and pollution, you don’t see yourself.

All you see is all that pollution, all that dust. And you think that’s me.

Meditation is meant to clean the mirror of the mind so that you can actually see yourself as you are, and to the degree you see yourself as who you are, you can see the whole world for what it is. And you could see all living things for who they truly are.

When we clean our hearts from the dust of arrogance and greed and selfish passions and envy and illusions, then the soul shines into our mind and through us into the world.

If you have a million dollars, it will solves all the $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $100 problems; they are all included.

So similarly, when enlightenment of true nature soul, the love of the soul is awakened through meditation, then the problems with Stress, the problwms with lack of clear thinking, and the problems with sleep and all of these things are automatically solved.

The goal of meditation is to awaken the highest potential in every human life, which is the awakening of divine love.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to toolbar