JOIN OUR FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Vitality Evolution Forums Awakening What are major spiritual awakening symptoms?

Tagged: 

• What are major spiritual awakening symptoms?

Sue updated 1 year, 9 months ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Lonnie

August 29, 2019 at 10:17 am

major spiritual awakening symptoms

• John

August 29, 2019 at 10:19 am

what strange signs of a spiritual awakening?

• Claudia

August 29, 2019 at 10:20 am

These are some I have experienced, and most of these are temporary and come and go:

Elation: a good feeling of connectedness, rightness

Spiritual Arrogance: the feeling of having figured out something big (often followed by a deflating feeling when life reminds there is further to go).

Dark nights of the soul: confusing, unanchored, empty feelings

• John

October 20, 2019 at 1:26 am

You sit in the smallest room and suddenly a stench appears.

You try to prevent gagging, yet you can’t stop. You want to rush out, abandon the place as soon as you can.

Suddenly you realise: hey, it was me. I did this. I better clean up once I’ve finished.

And you endure the stench, finish the task, flush and clean up.

• Virginia

December 5, 2019 at 8:19 pm

I was surprised to read about the humming sound and vibrations…somehow nothing like that is happening in my case. Though I always see lights and colours during meditation. It had started with veins or network of blue lines, now I see lot of lights and colours. Everyone’s “level” is different, pace and circumstances are different.. but still I will tell mine. I started to meditate in November/December 2016. Started seeing the blue light around July 2017, and lot of lights around August 2017. Once in August/September, I saw vivid hallucinations. Those hallucinations were more real than the real. During that time I was totally amazed, like someone watching TV for the first time 😀 but later I got really scared. I interpreted it as chakra imbalance and changed my style of meditation. I am still not sure if I was right about chakra imbalance.

And that inner voice is there..like if I am doing something wrong, it asks me why are you doing this, don’t do it.

I cry a lot, its like washing off old burden. I cry and then I feel light and liberated. That always used to happen with me but what happens now is very different. Hard to explain, but its like I realize that some burden I was carrying was so unnecessary, that’s why I cry. and then I lose that burden. I also smile a lot and am kind of detached with my surroundings or should I say the attachments is different now.

People come to me for help more often. This one is strange but while I’m walking on the road some girl will walk to me for directions. And I can tell you for sure that in the same situation, one year back she would’nt have. I have always been helpful and smiling person, but still..I am sure that girl would’nt have come to me for help. I don’t know why that has changed. Earlier I used to be more eager to help and now I am usually lost in my own world.

I feel like running away, being alone, travelling, leading a simpler life..sometimes relationships make me feel like I’m trapped. I have not run away but I spend more time alone.

I am not in touch with many of my previous friends and don’t feel guilty about it.

During meditation I get messages from my guide. The latest one was “Love fearlessly!”

I have become more silent, don’t talk much to anyone. Like I try to listen more.

I quit my job in IT and became a social worker ( counsellor ). I don’t worry about money much.

While writing all this I am realizing how much I have changed. I think this reply is going to help ME more than anyone else LOL!

• Sue

January 13, 2020 at 2:06 am

Before my experience I was an atheist, but what would happen to me in 2013-2014 definitely changed everything. I was not aware of any “awakening” let alone seeking one, I wasn’t even the least part religious. Just a guy who’s extremely curious when it comes to things. I lived alone and had shut off my phone and internet along with the television so all I had was a lot of time to think, read, eat and exercise.

How my experience began was being woken up hearing strange noises (drilling, kids playing and banging on the walls etc…) and I would make a noise complaint and find that I was the only one that apparently heard them. I then started smelling and tasting things that also weren’t there. Not sure if this is part of the “spiritual awakening” process, but that’s how it began. After the noises developed it felt like something just out of the blue, found the right ‘frequency’ to talk to me both directly and indirectly.

One of the bigger events had been when I was out walking late at night and within just a few seconds I would feel like I was being transformed, inverted perhaps. After that, I didn’t know if I was actually alive or dead and was compelled to touch things just to see if they were real (mailbox, fence). After that point I felt not only that was something talking to me, but that nothing was in fact real, but me. I seemed to be the only ‘living’ person around everywhere I went.

The next biggest one was out again one night and it felt like my mind suddenly opened up and I could see and feel the vastness of space along with other worlds that existed. Everything I had come to previously accept as truth was wrong. It was such a life altering series of events where I just couldn’t look at anyone I knew before the same way again, even my parents. It was like being Neo from the Matrix who’s walking around the city being aware while everyone else just is walking around like robots and being oblivious.

After it faded four months after it started, I began trying to find answers as to what it could or might be and I’ve come across a handful of possible explanations (B12 levels, previous concussions, possible partial seizures) as those alone have some serious symptoms which should be checked out by a doctor (which is also another thing I did myself, to no avail). I even consulted people from various Churches and Synagogues, again no answers other than it must have been the devil or I was mentally ill. Inquiring to people who study paranormal or spiritualists also provided nothing.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to toolbar