JOIN OUR FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Vitality Evolution Forums Law of Attraction How does law of attraction work? Is it real?

• How does law of attraction work? Is it real?

• Eric

October 6, 2019 at 2:16 am

How does law of attraction work? Is it real?

• Virginia

October 6, 2019 at 3:40 am

I don’t know if you’d call it LoA or not.

I met this amazing girl exactly a year ago, while I was pretty much indifferent to everything happening around me. And then my life changed.

We fell in love with each other, and then began a life of unprecedented awesomeness.

The relationship had everything – fights, tears, love, care, everything. You name it, and we had it. She had gotten accepted into Stanford University for her masters program, and it was very much evident that we would be in a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to September, she flied off to the states.

All I cared about is to be with her. To be around her. She made me complete, whole. I knew that I could pretty much conquer everything in life with her besides me.

I missed her a lot, and I only wanted to be around her. To stay with her. And grow an amazing life together.

I applied to Stanford, with only one belief that I would be with her in December. To talk about me, I don’t have an amazing profile as her. I applied with just my belief, knowing that I would be with her. I had a strong belief in us.

4 weeks later, I got in!

To give a reality check, I was in the 2% of candidates accepted, the only one from my country. My fellow candidates chosen for the program are extremely accomplished, and to think of it in this perspective – I’m nothing compared to them. But somehow, something got me in. Somehow, my belief made my dreams come true, and now I’ll be flying off to be with her in a couple of weeks.

I never applied to any other university; not even the ones closer to Stanford. I applied only to Stanford, and I got in.

I don’t know the how or why. It was a miracle that I got it. A miracle based on a strong belief and stubborn faith.

And here begins v2.0 of my relationship with her. We’re gonna be connected again, and we’re gonna live together. Build an amazing life together. Be happy and content, together. Get everything we desire from life, together.

If you believe in something with no fear and absolute faith, you are certain to get it.

No matter how bad the odds may be against you, your belief will get you there.

Perhaps that’s what the law of attraction is all about.

P.S. Going anonymous because she follows me. I don’t wish to reveal her identity here, because it’s pretty easy to figure out things these days.

AxA.

• Michelle

October 14, 2019 at 12:21 am

I would love to share my short story on this and real life examples where even back when I didn’t knew about this law it still worked for me and only after I knew about this law I realized it wasn’t just magic it was me thinking about it and attracting it all the time.

I will start by sharing my 10th standard story I was an average student barely scoring around 65% from 5–10th even in the 10th prelims and after my prelims I often use to think what would happen if I scored 85% marks in the board’s and how it will put a lock on lot of peoples mouth you use to often give me less respect or ask my parents to tell me to study more or else I wont do good in life.

I put a little more efforts but not that much, but those thoughts use to always go in mind most of the time. My exams when fine nothing great about them but when the results came out I was shocked by myself…….I didn’t score perfect 85% but I scored 84.36%. My parents and I was happy like anything.This was before I knew the law.

2 years down and my dad asked rather forced me to watch a documentary (The Secret) which was 1 and half hour. I said no but eventually he forced me too. And probably that was the best way I invested 1 and half hours of my Life but that took me a while to realize.When I got a demo of how it works.

I was just thinking that I would click photos in hoodie and post it on FB and get more likes and comments(I know likes and all sound stupids now but 5–6years back it was interesting) and such things and to my surprise when my aunt who had gone on a 10 day tour to Nainital when she returned she had bought me a Hoodie.

After this I started practicing it on weekly bases and started getting results. I also put in efforts but the returns where far more then the efforts which where put in by me.

I started scoring good marks in exams. I wanted a bike we had CD100 and dad was planning to buy 1 from the past 10 years but he always end up saying the old bike is good no doubt it was but I wanted a new one, so I kept wallpaper of Unicorn bike and within 3 months out of nowhere My uncle called my dad asking whether he would like to Buy R15 for 70k and guess what dad said yes without even asking me. He did but just for formality because he new I was going to say yes.

And there are many more examples but if I had to summarize it in 1 sentence then “Yes it does work, just you got to believe in it and have a little patience”.

• Claudia

December 18, 2019 at 4:40 am

It is real, but poorly understood.

For example, “thinking positive” is not always a good way to attract what you want, and can actually be detrimental if applied incorrectly. It is actually pretty lousy advice for someone prone to OCD/anxiety/depression. While “feeling good” about what you want definitely is one method of attracting what you want, all LoA actually requires is genuine belief that it will happen. So don’t try to manipulate yourself into believing something that you don’t actually believe, or your results will be inconsistent at best.

It also has limitations, if the vibe you put out is getting a lot of interference patterns from the people around you, it will not work as well as it could (or at all, even). So if you want to manifest something, be damn sure not to share that desire/goal with someone who is not completely supportive of it manifesting for you. (and them saying that they support you is not always a good sign that they aren’t subconsciously sabotaging you)

There are also limitations brought on by the life contract you agreed to pre-incarnation. You can only attract things that align with what is allowed by your meta-self, which is the holder of your life contract. The more you align with your meta-self and agree to your pre-incarnation life path, the easier manifestation happens.

For best results, try not to manifest “things”, instead manifest “feelings”. For example, you may want a lot of money because of the desire for freedom or security, well there are many paths to freedom and security, and money generally has some kind of strings attached to it, so that may not be the ideal way of manifesting those feelings. Ironically, focusing on hoarding a large stash of money is lack mentality, you are objectifying money and giving it too much power/importance. What you probably want instead is to be freed from money restricting you in some way. A vibe of manifesting freedom/flexibility to do what you want in life is a very different vibe than a vibe of acquiring money because you somehow believe it’s a necessary evil/prerequisite…

Or perhaps you are obsessed about a particular thing like a car in a certain model and color and whatnot, well you can attract what you want specifically, but perhaps you’d be just as happy with something “close enough” that can show up tomorrow instead of a year from now, so always be willing to accept “…or something equivalent”/“…or something better”. Being too much of a control freak about it can backfire.

Once you really tap into the potential of this stuff, and really start to understand what is going on with it, you will want to surrender as much control to your meta-self (or “the universe”, if you prefer) to bring the things into your life that you most want, because 90% of the time people think what they want is going to make them happy, but it’s stuff they never could have predicted in a million years that pops up at random that brings them the most enjoyment.

• Eric Coleman

January 9, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Well some people have given really great answers to this questions.

I would love to share my short story on this and real life examples where even back when I didn’t knew about this law it still worked for me and only after I knew about this law I realized it wasn’t just magic it was me thinking about it and attracting it all the time.

I will start by sharing my 10th standard story I was an average student barely scoring around 65% from 5–10th even in the 10th prelims and after my prelims I often use to think what would happen if I scored 85% marks in the board’s and how it will put a lock on lot of peoples mouth you use to often give me less respect or ask my parents to tell me to study more or else I wont do good in life.

I put a little more efforts but not that much, but those thoughts use to always go in mind most of the time. My exams when fine nothing great about them but when the results came out I was shocked by myself…….I didn’t score perfect 85% but I scored 84.36%. My parents and I was happy like anything.This was before I knew the law.

2 years down and my dad asked rather forced me to watch a documentary (The Secret) which was 1 and half hour. I said no but eventually he forced me too. And probably that was the best way I invested 1 and half hours of my Life but that took me a while to realize.When I got a demo of how it works.

I was just thinking that I would click photos in hoodie and post it on FB and get more likes and comments(I know likes and all sound stupids now but 5–6years back it was interesting) and such things and to my surprise when my aunt who had gone on a 10 day tour to Nainital when she returned she had bought me a Hoodie.

After this I started practicing it on weekly bases and started getting results. I also put in efforts but the returns where far more then the efforts which where put in by me.

I started scoring good marks in exams. I wanted a bike we had CD100 and dad was planning to buy 1 from the past 10 years but he always end up saying the old bike is good no doubt it was but I wanted a new one, so I kept wallpaper of Unicorn bike and within 3 months out of nowhere My uncle called my dad asking whether he would like to Buy R15 for 70k and guess what dad said yes without even asking me. He did but just for formality because he new I was going to say yes.

And there are many more examples but if I had to summarize it in 1 sentence then “”Yes it does work, just you got to believe in it and have a little patience””.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to toolbar