JOIN OUR FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Vitality Evolution Forums Law of Attraction How did you use law of attraction?

• How did you use law of attraction?

Sue updated 1 year, 9 months ago 5 Members · 5 Posts
  • Steven

September 27, 2019 at 11:22 pm

How did you use law of attraction?

• Penelope

September 27, 2019 at 11:52 pm

I do believe in law of attraction… now, but thеrе wаѕ a timе in mу life when I wаѕ I a spiral downturn… аnd thiѕ miraculous story iѕ whаt convinced mе thаt thеrе’ѕ асtuаllу ѕоmеthing tо it.

I wouldn’t wаnt tо wiѕh thе shame аnd frustration I experienced оn anyone, whiсh iѕ whу I’m sharing thiѕ story with you…

There wаѕ a time when thе happy life with mу husband – mу bеѕt friend аt thе timе – wаѕ declining in hiѕ alcoholism. Gоnе wеrе thе days whеn wе wеrе working tоgеthеr tо improve thе house аnd lооk forward tо family parties аnd sailing еvеrу weekend… Nоw hе wаѕ соming home late, yelling аt thе air, punching hiѕ arm thrоugh thе door, completely ignoring оur littlе girl, аnd thеn crashing аnd sleeping.

• Angela Lewis

October 22, 2019 at 10:58 pm

The law of attraction states, what we think about we attract into our lives. Have you ever wondered why the rich hang out with the rich and the poor hang out with the poor? Why do the preppy girls hang out together in one group while hipsters all hang in another? Well, most people don’t walk around all day thinking about other people’s lives, do they? No, we don’t. We go about our daily business focusing on ourselves and on our own lives, therefore attracting into it more people in similar circumstances to ourselves and to our own lives.

Happy and carefree people will attract more happy and carefree people because they are mainly focusing on themselves. Just as sad and angry people will attract to them more sad and angry people because they too are mainly thinking about themselves. But don’t misconstrue this as being a bad thing. It’s just human nature. We think about ourselves so much because it’s what we know the most about.

• Claudia

November 4, 2019 at 2:44 am

Create A Positive Mindset : Everything Is Possible

We live in such a land, such a world in which everything is present means everything and that is all possible.Our mind is connected to this world and universe.This mind has all powers to get anything we want.Just like radio that is surrounded by millions of signals. Not even seen,it is linked to several thousand channels. But we can only listen to that radio station whose frequency we set on our radio scale.

Similarly, all the energies,vibes and frequencies around us already exist such as happiness, success, health, wealth, and reputation etc. All these things will be found to us soon when we set ourselves or our mind on the frequency like the radio.To take yourself into that situation & this is to be felt.

Be Grateful For What You Already Have

According to The Magic and The Secret books, we can not listen to our desired radio frequency until we not turn On the radio button. We have to go to the satisfied mode to turn On ourselves. That means whatever we have or how much we have we should be grateful or thankful for that.

Feel : Your Dreams Come True

Then we have to take ourselves to that situation what we want, and have to feel that I got it. Then our mind search for this & tells new ways to find out. If we do not hear the radio it means we are not receiving & not taking advantage of it. According to the law of attraction, we must have to receive after ask and believe.

• Sue

January 15, 2020 at 11:33 pm

The Law of Attraction cured my depression , it might sound crazy but once I learn about it all I wanted to do was know more.

The biggest and quickest result I saw when I put it to practice was with my current job. Before this I was in a job I hated and was treated like an outcast, discriminated against and the one that did everything wrong even if I wasn’t present they would find a way to blame me for everything! I couldn’t leave that job at the time because of course there is bills and the way my checking and my savings was set up, I couldn’t afford it.

That is when I decided I will put the Law of attraction to work. One day I wrote down everything I wanted from my dream job, I was very specific with my list. I did not know what kind of job I wanted, I just knew how I wanted to feel once I had it. I put my list away and did not look at it again.

I started to put my resume out there, then started applying for jobs even if they had requirement I didn’t meet, I didn’t care, I applied.

Less than two weeks later after three different interviews, I got a call back from a job doing something completely different than what I had experience of or was use to doing, but it was a new challenge, so I took it!

Months into my new job I remembered about my list and decided to read it, it might sound crazy but EVERYTHING I wrote down was exactly what my new job was providing for me. I could not be more grateful at life.

Please do not downgrade your dreams to match your reality, upgrade your faith to match your vision.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to toolbar